- 1 package yellow or spice cake mix
- 1- 3.4 oz. package of vanilla pudding
- 1- 15 oz. can of pumpkin
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup canola oil
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon allspice
- ½ teaspoon clove
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
Mix all ingredients together on low speed for one minute. Beat on medium for another two minutes.
Pour into a greased 9 x 13 pan and bake for about 30 minutes or until a toothpick poked in the middle comes out clean.
Frost if desired.
Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1- 8 oz. package of cream cheese
- 2 cups of powdered sugar
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- zest of one orange (optional)
- 2 tablespoons of orange juice (optional)
Mix all ingredients together on high until blended.